Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've Got News For You



Yep, it's another audio only "column" for you. If you're tired of reading the newspaper or listening to those people on TV, listen to my podcast of the news. The networks take 30 minutes to give you the news. My podcast is only about 8 -- with no commercials.

In case you haven't tried it yet, to listen, all you have to do is click where it says, "Click Here To Listen To This Column." OR, if you really want to be cool, go to the column to the left and click on where it says, "Subscribe with iTunes" (there will be a little musical note or two there). Just follow the links and the directions, and then from now on, my podcasts will automatically be downloaded to you.

So, enjoy my comments on the news, and please let me know what you think about them.

Thanks -- Lloyd



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!


New Bob Newhart Video

Check out Bob Newhart's first internet video by
CLICKING HERE